Upcoming Events
9:00 am The 38th Carole Nash Internation... @ Staffordshire County Showground
The 38th Carole Nash Internation... @ Staffordshire County Showground
Apr 21 @ 9:00 am – Apr 22 @ 5:00 pm
A flagship event of the classic motorcycling calendar, the Carole Nash International Classic MotorCycle Show is well into its fourth decade and is still going strong. Welcoming the very best that classic British motorcycling has[...]
10:00 am Bob McIntyre Classic @ East Fortune
Bob McIntyre Classic @ East Fortune
Jun 16 @ 10:00 am – Jun 17 @ 4:00 pm
Bob McIntyre Classic @ East Fortune | East Fortune | Scotland | United Kingdom
The Bob McIntyre Memorial Classic Races Weekend 16th & 17th June 2018 Following the success of the Club’s first “Bob Mac” weekend last year (Triple Echo 229), members are invited to join us for another weekend of[...]

USA engine rebuild suggestions

Home Forums Main Forum USA engine rebuild suggestions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by David Lord David Lord 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Michael Bartlett

I would like to yank the engine out of my T160 and have it gone through. It’s 15K miles, smoking, uneven compression, generally beat, and more than I want to do myself. I can crate it and ship it but prefer not shipping it out of the country. Does anyone have recent experience with a shop for that service?  Prefer one with on-site machine shop to insure that the machine work and assembly are not separate.  Not necessarily looking for performance or big-bore but open to suggestions. No rush, looking for experience.

Graham Redrup

Charlie Barnes at Longbeach
    is the man you need.

David Lord
    David Lord

Charlie (TripleTecs) and others are listed here https://www.tr3oc.com/north-america/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.