Upcoming Events
Jul
Sun
all-day 12th World’s Smallest Triple Meet
12th World’s Smallest Triple Meet
Jul 1 all-day
The 12th WSTM is starting at 12.06 o’ clock from the meeting point cafe Ruskopirtti, in Otalampi and address is Vanha Porintie 661, 03300 Otalampi . About 150 miles ride on interesting small roads and interesting places.[...]
all-day Crich Tramway Museum Classic Bik...
Crich Tramway Museum Classic Bik...
Jul 1 all-day
Crich Tramway Museum Classic Bike Show
  Classic Motorcycle Event Sun 1st July @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm This event is being organised in conjunction with the Vincent H.R.D Owners Club and sponsored by Derwent Waste Management, and is for motorcycles built[...]
Jul
Sat
all-day ACU National Road Rally
ACU National Road Rally
Jul 7 – Jul 8 all-day
ACU National Road Rally  There are two ways in which you can enter the National Road Rally, either on-line or by post. In order to enter on-line you must have a valid e-mail account and[...]
Facebook
"

USA engine rebuild suggestions

Home Forums TR3OC Members Forum USA engine rebuild suggestions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by David Lord David Lord 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Michael Bartlett
    Participant

I would like to yank the engine out of my T160 and have it gone through. It’s 15K miles, smoking, uneven compression, generally beat, and more than I want to do myself. I can crate it and ship it but prefer not shipping it out of the country. Does anyone have recent experience with a shop for that service?  Prefer one with on-site machine shop to insure that the machine work and assembly are not separate.  Not necessarily looking for performance or big-bore but open to suggestions. No rush, looking for experience.

Graham Redrup
    Keymaster

Charlie Barnes at Longbeach
    is the man you need.

David Lord
    David Lord
    Keymaster

Charlie (TripleTecs) and others are listed here https://www.tr3oc.com/north-america/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.