Upcoming Events
Nov
Sat
12:00 pm 2018 AGM @ Best Western Hotel
2018 AGM @ Best Western Hotel
Nov 24 @ 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
This year’s AGM event will be held on Saturday 24th November 2018 at the Best Western Hotel, Meriden starting at 12.00 prompt with a break in the middle for refreshments.   The TR3OC AGM will be held[...]
Facebook
"

T160 Rubber Mounted Footrests

Home Forums TR3OC Members Forum T160 Rubber Mounted Footrests

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bernard mccann 6 months ago.

• Author

bernard mccann
    Participant

How do! Reverting my T160 back to the rubber mounted footrest arrangement after several years of using rear sets. I have all the parts from when I removed  them, probably need new bushes. My main problem is that I cannot seem to find a parts diagram or reference to them in the Workshop manual,, hence this post. I am sure I have seen a diagram, but I cannot remember where…. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? I can probably work it out, but diagrams always help.

Cheers!

David Lord
    David Lord
    Keymaster

There is a photo of the entire assembly if you look on the LPW website if that is any help?

Gerard Gallwey
    Participant

Some pictures from internet

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Gerard Gallwey
    Participant

Internet picture

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Gerard Gallwey
    Participant

Footrest parts.

bernard mccann
    Participant

Good evening everyone – thank you for the advice and pictures/links etc. Very much appreciated! a great help, Cheers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.