Upcoming Events
Aug
Sat
all-day Llangollen International Motorcy... @ Royal International Pavilion
Llangollen International Motorcy... @ Royal International Pavilion
Aug 4 – Aug 5 all-day
LLANBIKEFEST 2018 – AUGUST 4 & 5 Royal International Pavilion, Abbey Road, Llangollen LL20 8SW Back by popular demand – John McGuinness WILL be at LlanBikeFest 2018! John McGuinness said: “I had such a good[...]
Aug
Sat
all-day NMM Ride In @ National Motorcycle Museum
NMM Ride In @ National Motorcycle Museum
Aug 11 all-day
Further Details to be announced
Aug
Fri
all-day 9th Aussie Triples Rally
9th Aussie Triples Rally
Aug 17 – Aug 19 all-day
The 9th Aussie Triples Rally will be held at Evans Head, Northern NSW for three days from Friday 17th August 2018.  This year on the Monday 20th after our rally we are organising a 320km[...]
Facebook
"

T150V 1974 Tank colour

Home Forums TR3OC Members Forum T150V 1974 Tank colour

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Neil Hymer 3 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Neil Hymer
    Participant

I am rebuilding a 1974 UK T150V. The tank is painted in the correct style but the flash is a dark gold rather than the correct Sundance Yellow. I ordered a small bottle of touch up paint from RS paint (as listed on their website), but this is also a dark gold. After speaking to them they also agreed this is no where near the correct colour. Can anyone suggest a modern colour somewhere near the original so the painter can match it. Many thanks

Angus McLeod

I always thought Sundance Yellow was a T160 colour and the T150s were gold. I could be wrong though, it wouldn’t be the first time.

Neil Hymer
    Participant

The T160 was Sunflower Yellow, 1974 T150v was black/Sundance yellow. Still need help with colour if anyone can help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.