Upcoming Events
Jun
Sat
all-day Coventry Motofest
Coventry Motofest
Jun 2 – Jun 3 all-day
Coventry Motofest
MotoFest Coventry 2018 Motofest Coventry is to stage time trialling at this year’s event, giving the go-ahead for the return of competitive motorsport to a UK city centre for the first time in almost 30[...]
all-day Thruxton Circuit 50th Anniversar... @ Thruxton Circuit
Thruxton Circuit 50th Anniversar... @ Thruxton Circuit
Jun 2 – Jun 3 all-day
Thruxton 50th Anniversary Celebration from £12.00 Saturday 2 June 2018 – Sunday 3 June 2018   2018 sees Thruxton celebrate its 50th anniversary. To mark the occasion, a two-day event will celebrate everything Thruxton, with[...]
Jun
Sat
10:00 am Bob McIntyre Classic @ East Fortune
Bob McIntyre Classic @ East Fortune
Jun 16 @ 10:00 am – Jun 17 @ 4:00 pm
Bob McIntyre Classic @ East Fortune | East Fortune | Scotland | United Kingdom
The Bob McIntyre Memorial Classic Races Weekend 16th & 17th June 2018 Following the success of the Club’s first “Bob Mac” weekend last year (Triple Echo 229), members are invited to join us for another weekend of[...]
Facebook
"

Rear wheel spacers on T150V query

Home Forums TR3OC Members Forum Rear wheel spacers on T150V query

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin Rawson 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

james lucas
    Participant

On my T150V  rear wheel there are two spacers , one being about 3/16″ thick and one slightly thinner. They have a top hat design and fit into the swinging arm wheel adjustment slot but which one goes to the left  and which one to the right ? I have read all workshop manuals and spares list, they are shown but not defined.

Hoping that someone can clarify this for me.

James

Martin Rawson
    Participant

Hi James,just checked my 73 bike and thick goes on drive side and thin against speedo gearbox hth.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.