Upcoming Events
May
Sat
all-day Endurance Legends at Donington Park @ Donington Park
Endurance Legends at Donington Park @ Donington Park
May 6 – May 7 all-day
UK’S ONLY 4HR CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE ENDURANCE RACE WILL RETURN TO DONINGTON PARK ON 6-7TH MAY 2017 After the huge success of the inaugural Endurance Legends in October 2015 – the UK’s first 4 hour classic[...]
Jun
Thu
all-day Ton-Up Track Day @ Lurcy Levis Circuit
Ton-Up Track Day @ Lurcy Levis Circuit
Jun 8 – Jun 10 all-day
For the past 19 years, the Ton Up Club have organised this excellent annual track day weekend in France. Dedicated to pre-1983 British and pre-1985 Italian bikes, it always attracts an impressive collection of classic[...]
Jun
Sat
10:00 am Bob McIntyre Classic @ East Fortune
Bob McIntyre Classic @ East Fortune
Jun 24 @ 10:00 am – Jun 25 @ 4:00 pm
Bob McIntyre Classic @ East Fortune | East Fortune | Scotland | United Kingdom
The Bob McIntyre Memorial Classic Races Weekend 23rd to 25th June 2017 This annual race event, held at East Fortune Race Circuit, East Lothian, is the biggest event of its type in Scotland and well[...]
Latest Ads
  • There are currently no Ads to show.
Facebook
"

parking lights

Home Forums Main Forum parking lights

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Quinney 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Mark Quinney
    Participant

Hi i recently purchased an american spec T150v  1972 ( 4 position ignition switch in side panel) and am trying to sort the electrics   the problem ? I have is when the parking lights are on so are the speedo and rev counter lights and can also turn head light  on at same time ( via switch on head light ). The wiring seems to match the wiring diagram so would like to know if i have a problem with the wiring or is this the way the parking lights work . Sorry if its seems a bit of a daft question

regards Mark

Keith berry
    Participant

hi, Mark my T160 is the same they are supposed to be like that its the way they were,they always had their pilot lights on,the way around it is either fit led,s so it does not take too much out of the battery or change the ignition switch which has 2 terminals off the lighting position,or you might be able to fit one of those piggy back terminals on your switch if you have the space.

cheers Keith

Mark Quinney
      Participant

Hi Keith
      Thank you for your reply will probably end up leaving it as is as will be very unlikely to ever use parking facility anyway but just wanted to be sure I wasn’t wasting my time looking for a fault that didn’t exist regards Mark

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.