Upcoming Events
Aug
Fri
all-day GTR 11 – German Triple Run
GTR 11 – German Triple Run
Aug 18 – Aug 20 all-day
The 11th German Triple Run will take place in Weichselbaum by Weßling from 18th to 20th August. This is close to the exit Oberpfaffenhofen on the München to Lindau autobahn A96. As usual there will[...]
Sep
Fri
all-day 14th French Trident & Rocket 3 I...
14th French Trident & Rocket 3 I...
Sep 8 – Sep 10 all-day
CLUB TRIDENT ROCKET 3 FRANCE 14th French International Trident & Rocket 3 Rally 8th , 9th and 10th September 2017   The Club Trident-Rocket 3 France is organising its 14h International Rally in the Angevine[...]
Latest Ads
  • There are currently no Ads to show.
Facebook
"

parking lights

Home Forums Main Forum parking lights

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Quinney 6 months ago.

• Author

Mark Quinney
    Participant

Hi i recently purchased an american spec T150v  1972 ( 4 position ignition switch in side panel) and am trying to sort the electrics   the problem ? I have is when the parking lights are on so are the speedo and rev counter lights and can also turn head light  on at same time ( via switch on head light ). The wiring seems to match the wiring diagram so would like to know if i have a problem with the wiring or is this the way the parking lights work . Sorry if its seems a bit of a daft question

regards Mark

keith berry
    Participant

hi, Mark my T160 is the same they are supposed to be like that its the way they were,they always had their pilot lights on,the way around it is either fit led,s so it does not take too much out of the battery or change the ignition switch which has 2 terminals off the lighting position,or you might be able to fit one of those piggy back terminals on your switch if you have the space.

cheers Keith

Mark Quinney
      Participant

Hi Keith
      Thank you for your reply will probably end up leaving it as is as will be very unlikely to ever use parking facility anyway but just wanted to be sure I wasn’t wasting my time looking for a fault that didn’t exist regards Mark

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.