Upcoming Events
Aug
Fri
all-day GTR 11 – German Triple Run
GTR 11 – German Triple Run
Aug 18 – Aug 20 all-day
The 11th German Triple Run will take place in Weichselbaum by Weßling from 18th to 20th August. This is close to the exit Oberpfaffenhofen on the München to Lindau autobahn A96. As usual there will[...]
Sep
Fri
all-day 14th French Trident & Rocket 3 I...
14th French Trident & Rocket 3 I...
Sep 8 – Sep 10 all-day
CLUB TRIDENT ROCKET 3 FRANCE 14th French International Trident & Rocket 3 Rally 8th , 9th and 10th September 2017   The Club Trident-Rocket 3 France is organising its 14h International Rally in the Angevine[...]
Latest Ads
  • There are currently no Ads to show.
Facebook
"

Original Paint Color

Home Forums Main Forum Original Paint Color

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Ross Andrews Ross Andrews 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

Frank Fonseca
    Participant

I’m new to the group, just having bought a 1974 Trident (American market). The tank, and oil reservoir covers had all been painted blue by a previous owner. I am trying to determine what the factory paint scheme would have been. The Trident badge on the side has a red background so my assumption is that the tank would have had a matching black/red paint scheme. I plan to get it repainted, but want to stick to original colors.

Kevin Bain
    Kevin Bain
    Participant

Hi frank,  i recently had my t160 repainted to original colours and I used good old Google to find pictures of original colour schemes, also found information on colour names and where to find them.

Ross Andrews
    Ross Andrews
    Participant

hi Frank,

A 1974 T150v is black with gold flashes for UK and export models, I agree with Kevin, use Google to find a good photo use that to colour match,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.