Upcoming Events
Aug
Sat
all-day Llangollen International Motorcy... @ Royal International Pavilion
Llangollen International Motorcy... @ Royal International Pavilion
Aug 4 – Aug 5 all-day
LLANBIKEFEST 2018 – AUGUST 4 & 5 Royal International Pavilion, Abbey Road, Llangollen LL20 8SW Back by popular demand – John McGuinness WILL be at LlanBikeFest 2018! John McGuinness said: “I had such a good[...]
Aug
Sat
all-day NMM Ride In @ National Motorcycle Museum
NMM Ride In @ National Motorcycle Museum
Aug 11 all-day
Further Details to be announced
Aug
Fri
all-day 9th Aussie Triples Rally
9th Aussie Triples Rally
Aug 17 – Aug 19 all-day
The 9th Aussie Triples Rally will be held at Evans Head, Northern NSW for three days from Friday 17th August 2018.  This year on the Monday 20th after our rally we are organising a 320km[...]
Facebook
"

Original Paint Color

Home Forums TR3OC Members Forum Original Paint Color

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Ross Andrews Ross Andrews 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Frank Fonseca
    Participant

I’m new to the group, just having bought a 1974 Trident (American market). The tank, and oil reservoir covers had all been painted blue by a previous owner. I am trying to determine what the factory paint scheme would have been. The Trident badge on the side has a red background so my assumption is that the tank would have had a matching black/red paint scheme. I plan to get it repainted, but want to stick to original colors.

Anonymous

Hi frank,  i recently had my t160 repainted to original colours and I used good old Google to find pictures of original colour schemes, also found information on colour names and where to find them.

Ross Andrews
    Ross Andrews
    Participant

hi Frank,

A 1974 T150v is black with gold flashes for UK and export models, I agree with Kevin, use Google to find a good photo use that to colour match,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.