9:00 am Stafford Classic Bike Show @ Stafford County Show Ground
Stafford Classic Bike Show @ Stafford County Show Ground
Oct 13 @ 9:00 am – Oct 14 @ 5:00 pm

Nov
Sat
12:00 pm 2018 AGM @ Best Western Hotel
2018 AGM @ Best Western Hotel
Nov 24 @ 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
This year’s AGM event will be held on Saturday 24th November 2018 at the Best Western Hotel, Meriden starting at 12.00 prompt with a break in the middle for refreshments.   The TR3OC AGM will be held[...]
Facebook
"

New Zealand 2019 -Places still available in Container

Home Forums TR3OC Members Forum New Zealand 2019 -Places still available in Container

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Geoff Walton 1 week ago.

• Author

Geoff Walton
    Participant

As many of you know I am organising a shipping container to go to New Zealand to take Members bikes out there for them to ride some of the best roads in the world for the whole of February 2019. This coincides with the TOMCC NZ International Rally, the Burt Monroe Challenge weekend (Worlds fastest Indian), Battle of the Twins racing in Christchurch and quite a few more events to fill your holiday. The expected cost per bike will be about 700 pounds return, and this is not a profit making exercise, everyone including me pays the same price. The bikes will need to be at the shippers (Oakbridge) mid November to make sure they will be available latest 1st Feb.

Due to a couple of people giving back word we now have spaces available. I have lots of information available for those who may be interested, and will reply quickly to any requests for info or help. So please contact me either through a PM here or email geoff.walton01 (at) gmail.com

Believe me when I say this is a one off chance to tour New Zealand on your own bike for 4 whole weeks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.