Upcoming Events
Aug
Fri
all-day GTR 11 – German Triple Run
GTR 11 – German Triple Run
Aug 18 – Aug 20 all-day
The 11th German Triple Run will take place in Weichselbaum by Weßling from 18th to 20th August. This is close to the exit Oberpfaffenhofen on the München to Lindau autobahn A96. As usual there will[...]
Sep
Fri
all-day 14th French Trident & Rocket 3 I...
14th French Trident & Rocket 3 I...
Sep 8 – Sep 10 all-day
CLUB TRIDENT ROCKET 3 FRANCE 14th French International Trident & Rocket 3 Rally 8th , 9th and 10th September 2017   The Club Trident-Rocket 3 France is organising its 14h International Rally in the Angevine[...]
Latest Ads
  • There are currently no Ads to show.
Facebook
"

Missing Person

Home Forums Main Forum Missing Person

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Chandler 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Huu-Chi Tran
    Participant

I wonder if any one knew of a person or company known as Triple Cycles and or Phil Pick.
    I wonder if he is still about and I knew him from about thirty years ago. Last memory was a visit but he was still a bit concussed having highsided one of his race Tridents.
    I have very fond memories of him and his workshop at the bottom of his garden off the Romford Road

Kerrin Gautrey
    Kerrin Gautrey
    Participant

Hi.

I don’t really know what has happened to Phil. For a few years he was a frequent contributor to Triples Online, but that became increasingly infrequent. His Facebook page shows a last post dated October 2015 & also says he had started work at Queen Mary’s college as an IT Assistant. I think the couple of big crashes he had may have contributed to his withdrawing from an active participation in motorcycling. It’s a shame, I miss his encyclopedic knowledge of all things triple related.

Kerrin

nigel wheatley
      Participant

i think he was at the last Cadwell Beezumph (2015?) not riding but selling some of his spares stock.

Jeff Mitchell
    Jeff Mitchell
    Participant

Interestingly, his Triples.Co.UK website has gone

I was looking for his ‘waking the sleeping beast’ list of tips today and there’s no sign of the site any more..

Does anyone have a copy of Phil’s list?
    Jeff

David Lord
    David Lord
    Keymaster

Here it is…

Mark Chandler
    Participant

I live near Phil in Romford, I got an oil tank off him about a year ago, he lives above his old shop in Ilford. He now won’t answer his phone to me because he owes me a new set of Hyde barrels and head !!

regards Mark

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.