Upcoming Events
Feb
Sun
9:00 am Cogenhoe Swap Meet @ Cogenhoe Village Hall
Cogenhoe Swap Meet @ Cogenhoe Village Hall
Feb 25 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
The annual TR3OC swap meet where you can buy and sell triple parts.
Apr
Sat
9:00 am The 38th Carole Nash Internation... @ Staffordshire County Showground
The 38th Carole Nash Internation... @ Staffordshire County Showground
Apr 21 @ 9:00 am – Apr 22 @ 5:00 pm
A flagship event of the classic motorcycling calendar, the Carole Nash International Classic MotorCycle Show is well into its fourth decade and is still going strong. Welcoming the very best that classic British motorcycling has[...]
Facebook
"

Lost side panel

Home Forums Main Forum Lost side panel

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Barry Davie Barry Davie 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Barry Davie
    Barry Davie
    Participant

Has anyone out there got a half decent second hand side panel, LH side for an export t150 1973 model, I’m not sure if there are any variations in t150 side panels. Mine vanished into a hedgerow whilst out for a spin on sunday, some would say its Devine retribution for having fun on the lords day, I prefer to blame it on a design fault and me not checking the securing screw, anyway all helpful words welcomed.

Gary Westwater
    Participant

Hi Barry,

I had one made up locally in fibreglass years ago but they don’t seem badly priced from LP Williams and they also have the fitting kit if that’s a problem.

https://www.triumph-spares.co.uk/cat_details.php?p_head=Side%20Panels

Gary

Barry Davie
      Barry Davie
      Participant

Hi Gary, thanks for the link I guess its the easiest way to sort it out, they do look like a reasonable price.

Thanks, Barry.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.