Upcoming Events
Jan
Sat
9:00 am Newark – CAROLE NASH CLASSIC BIK... @ Newark Showground
Newark – CAROLE NASH CLASSIC BIK... @ Newark Showground
Jan 6 @ 9:00 am – Jan 7 @ 5:00 pm
A kick-start to the new classic motorcycling year, the Carole Nash Classic Bike Guide Winter Classic returns to offer enthusiasts a chance to stock up ahead of a new riding season. Hundreds of trade stands[...]
Feb
Sat
10:00 am 38th Carole Nash Bristol Classic... @ Bath &West Showground
38th Carole Nash Bristol Classic... @ Bath &West Showground
Feb 3 @ 10:00 am – Feb 4 @ 5:00 pm
The Royal Bath & West in Shepton Mallet, Somerset, is the venue for the traditional Carole Nash Bristol Classic MotorCycle Show – an event that many deem as their favourite of the year. With a friendly atmosphere,[...]
Feb
Sun
9:00 am Cogenhoe Swap Meet @ Cogenhoe Village Hall
Cogenhoe Swap Meet @ Cogenhoe Village Hall
Feb 25 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
The annual TR3OC swap meet where you can buy and sell triple parts.
Latest Ads
Facebook
"

Lost side panel

Home Forums Main Forum Lost side panel

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Barry Davie Barry Davie 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    Barry Davie
    Barry Davie
    Participant

Has anyone out there got a half decent second hand side panel, LH side for an export t150 1973 model, I’m not sure if there are any variations in t150 side panels. Mine vanished into a hedgerow whilst out for a spin on sunday, some would say its Devine retribution for having fun on the lords day, I prefer to blame it on a design fault and me not checking the securing screw, anyway all helpful words welcomed.

Gary Westwater
    Participant

Hi Barry,

I had one made up locally in fibreglass years ago but they don’t seem badly priced from LP Williams and they also have the fitting kit if that’s a problem.

https://www.triumph-spares.co.uk/cat_details.php?p_head=Side%20Panels

Gary

Barry Davie
      Barry Davie
      Participant

Hi Gary, thanks for the link I guess its the easiest way to sort it out, they do look like a reasonable price.

Thanks, Barry.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.