Upcoming Events
Aug
Fri
all-day Classic TT Week I.O.M. @ Isle of Man
Classic TT Week I.O.M. @ Isle of Man
Aug 24 – Aug 27 all-day
The TR3OC will be celebrating the 50th Anniversary of our iconic British triples at the 2018 Classic TT Races presented by Bennetts. TR3OC is organising a spectacular display of both road and racing triples together with[...]
Sep
Fri
all-day 15th French Trident & Rocket 3 I...
15th French Trident & Rocket 3 I...
Sep 7 – Sep 9 all-day
  CLUB TRIDENT ROCKET 3 FRANCE   15th French International Trident & Rocket 3 Club Rally 7th, 8th & 9th  September 2018 From Friday afternoon to Sunday noon 1968 – 2018 You are welcome to[...]
Facebook
"

Longer lasting shock absorber rubbers?

Home Forums TR3OC Members Forum Longer lasting shock absorber rubbers?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Antony Robinson 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Antony Robinson
    Participant

Hi,

I have read that there are neoprene? shock absorber “rubbers” available (for T160). These are supposed to last longer. Anyone used these or known who sells them?

Thanks

Tony

john neokosmidis
    Participant

I am using urethane rubbers. They are a bit harder giving a slightly harsher ride but they do are indestructible.

Peter Hughes
    Participant

Tony,

I bought a set earlier in the month via https://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-Trident-T150-T160-X75-BSA-A75-Polyurethane-Clutch-Rubber-Kit-12-/231559807572?nav=SEARCH

Multicoloured (as shown), the Ebay posting at the time indicated that they were the last set and the link above would appear to corroborate that. Maybe try reaching out to Mud Creek Motorcycles to get their provenance?

Good luck

Peter

Peter

Kerrin Gautrey
    Kerrin Gautrey
    Participant

Google ‘Tony Hayward belt drives’, this will bring up the address & telephone number of the guy who sells them in the UK.  He doesn’t have a website.

Antony Robinson
    Participant

Thank you all for the info. Much appreciated.
    Tony

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.