Upcoming Events
Aug
Sat
all-day Llangollen International Motorcy... @ Royal International Pavilion
Llangollen International Motorcy... @ Royal International Pavilion
Aug 4 – Aug 5 all-day
LLANBIKEFEST 2018 – AUGUST 4 & 5 Royal International Pavilion, Abbey Road, Llangollen LL20 8SW Back by popular demand – John McGuinness WILL be at LlanBikeFest 2018! John McGuinness said: “I had such a good[...]
Aug
Sat
all-day NMM Ride In @ National Motorcycle Museum
NMM Ride In @ National Motorcycle Museum
Aug 11 all-day
Further Details to be announced
Aug
Fri
all-day 9th Aussie Triples Rally
9th Aussie Triples Rally
Aug 17 – Aug 19 all-day
The 9th Aussie Triples Rally will be held at Evans Head, Northern NSW for three days from Friday 17th August 2018.  This year on the Monday 20th after our rally we are organising a 320km[...]
Facebook
"

East Anglia Section

Home Forums TR3OC Members Forum East Anglia Section

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Graham Redrup 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Richard Bailey1
    Participant

I have recently rejoined the club and live in East Anglia. There doesn’t appear to be much coordinated action/meetings in this area and I was just wondering if there was enough local members who would be interested in say a monthly/quatererly get together. If interested my e mail is ricardo48@hotmail.co.uk. (perhaps we’ll wait ’til better weather conditions prevail!)

Martin Rawson
    Participant

Hi Richard,firstly thanks for stepping up. If you want to consider a venue as a meeting place let me know when and where and contact info and we can get it put in Triple Echo.The copy date for next issue is 15th March

email me at events@tr3oc with details, if you want to chat about it 01642 648735

Graham Small
    Graham Small
    Participant

Sent you an e mail Richard.

Graham.

Richard Bailey1
    Participant

The first meeting of the East Anglian Section of the TR3OC will take place on Sunday the 29th April at The Chequers Inn Griston Road Thompson Thetford Norfolk IP24 1PX. Meet from 12 Noon. Food is very good but would suggest booking in advance. Future meetings to be arranged around the area by agreement

Richard (01366728040)

John Allaway
    Participant

I’ve just joined, Richard, having bought a T150V project.  I’m near Norwich, so this is of interest to me, though I can’t make Sundays.

Hope the first meeting goes well, cheers, John

Graham Redrup
    Keymaster

Why not go to Snetterton circuit on Saturday 28th or Sunday 29th, classic club race meeting, there will be several Tridents & Rocket 3’s racing there, some of whom are club members!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.