Upcoming Events
Aug
Sat
all-day Llangollen International Motorcy... @ Royal International Pavilion
Llangollen International Motorcy... @ Royal International Pavilion
Aug 4 – Aug 5 all-day
LLANBIKEFEST 2018 – AUGUST 4 & 5 Royal International Pavilion, Abbey Road, Llangollen LL20 8SW Back by popular demand – John McGuinness WILL be at LlanBikeFest 2018! John McGuinness said: “I had such a good[...]
Aug
Sat
all-day NMM Ride In @ National Motorcycle Museum
NMM Ride In @ National Motorcycle Museum
Aug 11 all-day
Further Details to be announced
Aug
Fri
all-day 9th Aussie Triples Rally
9th Aussie Triples Rally
Aug 17 – Aug 19 all-day
The 9th Aussie Triples Rally will be held at Evans Head, Northern NSW for three days from Friday 17th August 2018.  This year on the Monday 20th after our rally we are organising a 320km[...]
Facebook
"

Crank Regrind 1973 T150V

Home Forums TR3OC Members Forum Crank Regrind 1973 T150V

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brian oakley 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

brian oakley
    Participant

Hello Guys, just joined I have had a number of Triples in the past and have one with an engine in ALL its constituent parts and clearly its in need of a regrind.

Can you recommend a suitable engineer and give me a hint as to the likely cost.

I’m up in  “Sunny Stockport”

Currently using a BSA B50SS as my runaround..great fun!

Cheers

Brian

Ian Bradshaw
    Ian Bradshaw
    Participant

Hi Brian, I too lived in sunny Stockport but came to the Isle of Man 45 years ago. With regard to your crank. I gave L.P.Williams mine to be reground and hardened and have been very pleased with the workmanship. If memory serves me right I think it cost about £185 + vat. I think the regained was actually carried out in Liverpool.
    Cheers.
    Ian

brian oakley
    Participant

I have made arrangements to go to a chap in Poulton Le Fylde next week.

I’ll let you know how it ends up

Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.