Upcoming Events
Jun
Thu
all-day Ton-Up Track Day @ Lurcy Levis Circuit
Ton-Up Track Day @ Lurcy Levis Circuit
Jun 8 – Jun 10 all-day
For the past 19 years, the Ton Up Club have organised this excellent annual track day weekend in France. Dedicated to pre-1983 British and pre-1985 Italian bikes, it always attracts an impressive collection of classic[...]
Jun
Sat
10:00 am Bob McIntyre Classic @ East Fortune
Bob McIntyre Classic @ East Fortune
Jun 24 @ 10:00 am – Jun 25 @ 4:00 pm
Bob McIntyre Classic @ East Fortune | East Fortune | Scotland | United Kingdom
The Bob McIntyre Memorial Classic Races Weekend 23rd to 25th June 2017 This annual race event, held at East Fortune Race Circuit, East Lothian, is the biggest event of its type in Scotland and well[...]
Jul
Sat
9:00 am ACU National Road Rally
ACU National Road Rally
Jul 1 @ 9:00 am – Jul 2 @ 3:59 pm
The club has two teams in this event, starting and finishing at John Young’s Pottal Pool House. More details to follow
Facebook
"

cogenhoe t160 exhaust camshaft

Home Forums Main Forum cogenhoe t160 exhaust camshaft

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rod trueman1 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Rod trueman1
    Participant

Hi,

Would anyone attending Cogenhoe this year have a T160 exhaust camshaft they’d be willing to sell?

Graham Redrup
    Keymaster

Hi Rod, I may have one, will check in the garage tomorrow despite the cold & let you know.

Regards, Graham.

Graham Redrup
      Keymaster

Hi Rod, I have got one & will bring it to Cogenhoe for you.
      Regards, Graham.

Rod trueman1
    Participant

Hi Graham, Cookie has just dropped off the camshaft, thank you both very much, really appreciated. Apologies for the earlier “lost” messages, I’ll know better next time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.