Upcoming Events
Jan
Sat
9:00 am Newark – CAROLE NASH CLASSIC BIK... @ Newark Showground
Newark – CAROLE NASH CLASSIC BIK... @ Newark Showground
Jan 6 @ 9:00 am – Jan 7 @ 5:00 pm
A kick-start to the new classic motorcycling year, the Carole Nash Classic Bike Guide Winter Classic returns to offer enthusiasts a chance to stock up ahead of a new riding season. Hundreds of trade stands[...]
Feb
Sat
10:00 am 38th Carole Nash Bristol Classic... @ Bath &West Showground
38th Carole Nash Bristol Classic... @ Bath &West Showground
Feb 3 @ 10:00 am – Feb 4 @ 5:00 pm
The Royal Bath & West in Shepton Mallet, Somerset, is the venue for the traditional Carole Nash Bristol Classic MotorCycle Show – an event that many deem as their favourite of the year. With a friendly atmosphere,[...]
Feb
Sun
9:00 am Cogenhoe Swap Meet @ Cogenhoe Village Hall
Cogenhoe Swap Meet @ Cogenhoe Village Hall
Feb 25 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
The annual TR3OC swap meet where you can buy and sell triple parts.
Facebook
"

Clutch bearings

Home Forums Main Forum Clutch bearings

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gary Westwater 8 months ago.

• Author
    ian Bradshaw
    ian Bradshaw
    Participant

I plan on changing the bearings in my clutch and ball ramp. Do I use 7203 2RS for the clutch. Triples online forum say 7202 2Rs but I believe this to be too small. I have a T150V. With regard to the ball ramp I plan on altering it to similar to Triples Unlimited modification, do I use NSK 1101 or similar. Anyone done this mod and does it make the clutch action lighter. Thanks for any help.

Angus McLeod

Here you go

http://simplybearings.co.uk/shop/Bearings-Angular-Contact-Only/c3_4592/index.html

It is 72032RS.  I thought the link would take you straight to the exact bearing. If you put 17 x 40 x 12 into the size thing plus seals it will come up with it.

Don’t know about the Triples Unlimited mod

ian Bradshaw
      ian Bradshaw
      Participant

Thanks Angus, a spending I will go. Ian

Gary Westwater
    Participant

Hi Ian,

I’ve fitted the Triples Unlimited ramp mechanism, however as I fitted a new Venhill cable at the same time its difficult to say how much of the improvement was down to each. Chris Rooke is fitting them to his bikes and will probably report soon on the Facebook page that goes with his manual.

Gary

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.