Upcoming Events
Jul
Sun
all-day 12th World’s Smallest Triple Meet
12th World’s Smallest Triple Meet
Jul 1 all-day
The 12th WSTM is starting at 12.06 o’ clock from the meeting point cafe Ruskopirtti, in Otalampi and address is Vanha Porintie 661, 03300 Otalampi . About 150 miles ride on interesting small roads and interesting places.[...]
all-day Crich Tramway Museum Classic Bik...
Crich Tramway Museum Classic Bik...
Jul 1 all-day
Crich Tramway Museum Classic Bike Show
  Classic Motorcycle Event Sun 1st July @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm This event is being organised in conjunction with the Vincent H.R.D Owners Club and sponsored by Derwent Waste Management, and is for motorcycles built[...]
Jul
Sat
all-day ACU National Road Rally
ACU National Road Rally
Jul 7 – Jul 8 all-day
ACU National Road Rally  There are two ways in which you can enter the National Road Rally, either on-line or by post. In order to enter on-line you must have a valid e-mail account and[...]
Facebook
"

1975 T150V indicators?

Home Forums TR3OC Members Forum 1975 T150V indicators?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  roy allen 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

roy allen
    Participant

Please can some kind soul on here confirm the original length of the Lucas indicator stalks fitted to a 1975 T150V?

To confirm, these are the ones fitted to the rear chrome grab rail.

cheers

Roy

Paul Kraus
    Participant

Hi Roy

I made some SS ones using an original as a pattern. As fitted, they are 1-1/4″ from outside locknut to the washer with the flats on the id against the lamp housing. That means the plain (polished) portion

Hope This Helps

Paul

Anonymous

Hi Roy,

I have one the same length as Paul’s (NK) and one that is about 1/2″ longer (KK). Didn’t realise they were different until you asked. The second one has the shorter indicators on the front too so they may all have been changed by a PO.

Gary

roy allen
      Participant

Thanks, guys that’s really helpful. I thought mine were too long. OK now where can I source some the right length?

Cheers

Roy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.